About this conversation
What will it mean to live in an ExpONEntial society? Is ‘one’ a singular or a collective? Will we upload consciousness and merge with AI, or is The Singularity our uploading into a collective consciousness?
Nothing is certain beyond our own values and behaviours. Yet if we look to nature we realise we each play our part in an improvisatory whole.
Honey bees have an extraordinary social structure. Each bee has a defined function within the hive. A honey bee colony is a well-run organisation.
And the ocean is made up of immeasurable numbers of singularly powerless droplets. Together they create a powerful mass that covers over 70% of the planet.
The power of one can be dictatorial. Or it can be the collected unity of voices, steering the world to compassion and love.
Will we become a society of singular units, or a collective? Do we exist as individuals or as individuations of a collective whole?
More About The Speaker
Christina Gerakiteys is a creativity and innovation catalyst. Her purpose is to ignite hearts and minds to what is possible, so individuals are empowered to create an incredible life.
Christina’s depth of knowledge and engaging style have made her a popular presenter at major conferences including SingularityU Australia Summit, Vivid Ideas and Creative Innovation.
A self-confessed lifelong learner, she is a recent graduate of the Executive Program at Singularity University (Cuperitno, Silicon Valley) and is currently undertaking doctorate studies in Creativity and Innovation.
- In our dynamic and complex world, there are no real answers to problems – we never know what the true solution may be.
- Our lives are changing at a faster rate than ever before, which provides for both challenges and opportunities.
- We are a collection of the things we read, hear and say.
- As a human race, we are working in a ‘collective consciousness’ for the betterment of humanity.
- The world belongs to the people who are dreamers, who have grand visions. You need to ask yourself: What’s your mass transformative purpose? What’s the change you want to see in the world?
Christina’s Linkedin: Christina Gerakiteys
“Don’t be scared to be the source. Don’t be scared to come up with new ideas, that’s where the magic lies.”
Did you enjoy the conversation? If so, make sure to subscribe using the links below:
To join us at Work Club Sydney or Melbourne for our speaker conversations, email us at email@example.com.
For more information on Work Club, visit workclubglobal.com